This statement is made pursuant to art.13 of the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, as well as the free movement of such data” (henceforth “GDPR”) and updates the previous versions.
In particular, we wish to inform you, as a data subject, that your personal data will be processed as follows:
“DATA CONTROLLER” OF THE PROCESSING
The “Data Controller” is SEVEN MHF ITALIA S.r.l. with registered office in Via Alessandro Manzoni At Le zagare commercial park, 95037 San Giovanni la punta (CT) – VAT: 05411930877 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data is processed:
A) without your express consent art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude contracts for goods and services supplied by Seven MHF Italia S.r.l. and its principals;
– to fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from existing relationships with you;
– comply with the obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority (such as anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of Seven MHF Italia S.r.l., for example the right of defence in court;
B) Only after your specific and distinct consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following Purposes:
Purpose of the Marketing:
– send them by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and measure the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
– send them by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties (for example, service providers, business partners, other Group companies). Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications related to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree
Purpose of responding to requests in the various contact forms
Your personal data will be used, subject to your explicit consent, to respond to your requests. Purposes relating to a possible search for personnel through the form “work with us” Your personal data will be used, subject to your explicit consent, for an assessment for the purposes of a possible future, and in the state not foreseen, recruitment;
For completeness, please note that, pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation 2016/679, the data subject has the right to revoke his consent at any time by writing to email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given before the revocation.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO REPLY
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED (Data provided by the user)
The following information is required in the contact forms:
Name, Surname, Telephone, Address and mail, City of residence. Data entered in the free message areas. Browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but that by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR specifically: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Your personal data is processed both on paper and electronically and/or automatically.
For each of the above processing purposes, the following table specifies the maximum period of storage of your personal data, after which we will no longer process your personal data for the aforementioned purposes.