Cookies consist of portions of code installed within the browser that assist the Data Controller in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installing cookies may also require the User’s consent. When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, such consent can be revoked freely at any time by following the instructions contained in this document
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR specifically: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Your personal data is processed both on paper and electronically and/or automatically.
For each of the above processing purposes, the following table specifies the maximum period of storage of your personal data, after which we will no longer process your personal data for the aforementioned purposes.
PLACE OF PROCESSING OF DATA
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union. It is in any case understood that the Data Controller, should it become necessary, will be able to move the servers also outside the EU. In this case, Seven MHF Italia S.r.l. ensures from now on that the transfer of extra-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, after stipulating the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission, giving appropriate notice to interested parties
scope of communication and dissemination
In addition to the Data Controller and the subjects authorized to process the personal data relating to the processing may be communicated for the purposes mentioned above to:
a) persons, including external persons, involved in the performance of services strictly necessary for the performance of existing contractual relationships with the data subject (by way of example: parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, banks, banks, financial intermediaries, insurance companies, law firms, accountants, reading agencies, printing and enveloping agencies, delivery agencies, service contractors, etc. );
b) subjects involved in the control and optimization of the activities of Seven Italia MHF S.r.l. (for example: budget certification company, quality control system, supervisory bodies, consultants, etc. ), for the control of financial risk and fraud, for the recovery assignment and protection of claims, to pursue a legitimate interest of the holder;
c) public bodies for communications and compliance with laws, regulations, Community legislation (by way of example: Chambers of Commerce, Region, Municipalities, Sector Authorities, etc… )
The subjects belonging to the above categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The complete list of natural and legal persons, listed here by category of person, is freely available by requesting it directly from the Data Controller at the addresses indicated below.
The data are not disseminated or transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Users (data subjects) have a number of rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
– right of access to your personal data (once you have confirmation that your data is being processed by the data controller);
– the right to have their data corrected and supplemented;
– the right to have your data deleted;
– the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain conditions;
– the right to receive the personal data provided to the data controller in a structured and commonly used format and to transmit them to a different data controller;
– the right to object to the processing of personal data where there are grounds relating to your personal situation;
– the right not to be subject to automated decision-making;
– the right to obtain communication in the event of a serious breach of their data;
– the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;
– diritto di presentare reclamo davanti ad un’Autorità di controllo.
equests should be addressed to the Data Controller, who undertakes to make the exercise of rights by data subjects as easy as possible.